Let's begin where we left off, to the best of my memory...
The end of July brings me deciding to leave TF.... It was highly emotional for me. I gave my notice for the 21st of August. August 1st was the start of the ICL Leadership camp at the school. I was supposed to just help out here and there around my TF schedule... two days in, it becomes apparent that I am doing SO much more for the camp, and that I am a valuable addition to the team. Sooo, I get told that if I leave TF sooner, I get double the pay. I debate over this, call my mom about it, so much thinking went into this. TF is like a second family to me... but I decided it was in my best interests to leave, I needed tuition money. The next three weeks whizzed by, and they are three weeks I hope to never forget. I met people from London, New York, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, and Korea. I miss them all so dearly. Some of them are still here for school, but I rather miss the others.
And, true to form, my relationship went to shit. We don't even speak now. Not after called me a fucked up slut. Yeah, real nice guy, eh? Part of me thinks it's because he started talking to my exbestfriend again. Oh well, they're suited to each other. If he can't get over a 2 and a half month relationship emotionally, but has no problem finding someone else to fuck the same week of the breakup, then he can get lost. Seriously.
Ironically enough, I found someone else the same week, after I had all but sworn off guys for life. I wasn't really expecting to find anyone, but sure enough, it happened. He seems unlike any other. Patient, understanding. And our first conversation was centered around music. I'm being super cautious with this one. I want this to work more than anything else. More than I have ever wanted any of my relationships to work, really. It sucks because he lives so far away, but at the same time... it is great for me. I get to know him before anything else. And that is how it should be.... I have a really good feeling about this one.
I started going to church again. I enjoy it, minus the part where I have no one my age to really talk to. Otherwise, it's great.
I get along with my family so much better now that I'm gone from home.
Gah... there is so much to tell, but not enough time right now....
Until then...
D
No comments:
Post a Comment