I got a 95% mark in my course, aka A+ :)
I applied to the program, and I start in September!
I still work at TF, but I got a new job at a private school not far from where I live. But I get to live on campus, so I moved out, finally. It's amazing here. Right on the lake. Food isn't too bad. I feel like I'm just at summer camp right now.
Is it weird to think that what may have started as a rebound in the beginning has become the best thing to ever happen to you? Of course, it didn't develop right away. It was a mixture of time, friendship, and loss. Not to mention, dating other people. But then finally, things lined up. You were like best friends... and then one day, you both realized, you're perfect for each other. Neither of you mentioned it at first. But it was clear to almost anyone who saw you two together. Then a fateful conversation late one night changed everything. You left the one you were dating, and there was no complications after that. You were together, and hadn't felt this way in a very, very long time. It's funny how life works, really. You realize this is where you were meant to be, where your life journey was trying to get you to. Andy, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment