Monday, March 22, 2010

Something to do.

A new beginning.
Today, I turned 20. For me, this is a big deal because I have officially left my teen years.

I've never been much of a blogger. And I definitely don't have the wit to be a vlogger, so you'll have to bear with me. I may leave you for months at a time, but then again, if I had followers, it would be more motivation to keep writing. Or so I hope.

So far, my day has been shitty, minus the like 2 hours I got to spend with Sierra. I barely slept last night and I didn't get that kitten I've been asking my parents for since I was 15. Very tragic, I even checked the garage for a kitten. You'd think I'd stop being disappointed by now. I am finding it very hard to find the motivation to go to class tonight, what are the chances... I have class once a week, and of course it falls on my birthday. Ironically enough, we are doing chapter 20. And it is true what they say, the older you get, the more boring your birthday presents get. This year, I got a tent. Yeah, it's useful and stuff, but not very... exciting. And I also don't know if I'll even get to use it this year, as I have no idea where I'll even be for the summer. I've been thinking about going to Alberta to work for my tuition. Who knows where life is going to take me. I have no idea, certainly. I can't plan more than 2 months ahead right now. Speaking of two months ahead, exactly two months and my sister is getting married. HOW WEIRD IS THAT?! So hard to get used to that idea, and it's been over a year. My goodness, how time flies. Wow, I am a very boring person, I need to do something with my life. And then blog about it. Hahaha. That'll be a treat. If there's anyone out there, what do you think my personal challenge should be?


Current song on repeat: Costa Rica - Vince Vaccaro, the acoustic version, of course.

No comments: